Saturday, March 1, 2008

Un-Du it?

For those Un-Du fans out there, you'll be happy to know the product is back on the market (sort of). Apparently, Un-Do (aka Scrapper's Solution) was taken out of circulation for a while, and is still illegal in California (many products are). But I am able to order it again. Interested?

On this same topic, I happened to glance at a receipt from our trip to CHA today. I bought a couple souvenir cups for my kids the Disney store while I was there. The receipt had asterisks next to the cups, and a disclaimer at the bottom stating "these products contain substances known to the state of CA to cause cancer and birth defects..." How weird is that? I suppose if I had seen that on the products before I bought them, I would have chosen something else to let my children play with. Hmmm...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

crazy about the cups - you would think they would not put something harmful in a children's product...ugh