Wednesday, March 12, 2008

KaiserCraft is here and others...

We finally received most of our bling from KaiserCraft - very cool selection of rhinestones in all shapes and sizes! We also received a box from Stampendous, but I didn't want to peek knowing we woudn't have enough time to get it out tonight, so I didn't. It should be our full line of flocking powder, though - tooooo cute! A shipment of stylish new 12x12 custom albums arrived today, and I had to tear that open to show them off; tweed, herringbone (which will match the new Heidi Swapp line when that is released), and even oversized pink zebra print! We're still working on the MME releases, but we'll get it all out soon enough! If you haven't been in lately (or even in the last week), there's so much that's new; I encourage you to visit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be in Saturday - can't wait to check out all the new goodies!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get my hands on all the new stuff! I'll be in Friday to check it out-it all sounds really cool, esp. the rhinestones:)