Thursday, March 27, 2008

On a Side Note

I can't believe we're getting more snow! I know Staci C loves it, and I do too. But I think I'm ready for warmer days. It was weird not having any new product come in today. It seems like we've received something new almost every day. But we only received restock orders today (Jenni Bowlin is restocked in case anyone's interested).

The one good thing I can say about the colder weather, is it makes me want to curl up with a cup of tea and scrap some pages! As full as my schedule is, that doesn't happen often enough. But our new design team has given me some fresh inspiration this month, and I'm determined to turn it into more layouts. If you haven't checked out the 2008 Gallery yet, visit http://www.scrappychiclivonia.com/gallery.htm. I hope you all find as much inspiration in their work as I do, and stay warm!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am DONE with snow - LOL....think I will just try to enjoy this and hope spring is really just around the corner! I will say it looks pretty outside my window right now : )

Anonymous said...

More dt layouts coming in the next few days... the papers we used were so gorgeous!!

Have a great weekend everyone:)

Staci Compher said...

....oh...yay!! I promise that's the last snow dance...I will do..I guess I can't fight spring anymore...but it was a beautiful morning seeing the yard covered in snow.....any basic grey sightings out there.......??