Wednesday, March 5, 2008

New Products & Classes

Look at all these posts today! I guess I like to break 'em up to keep my thoughts separate, like keeping my veggies from touching the mashed potatoes (unless it's corn). Anyway, we have more new products, like the new Nottinghill collection from 7 Gypsies, new Cowboy & Cowgirl papers from Moxxie, as well as Just a Girl (reminds me of My Little Pony, but with butterflies).

I think we're getting the rest of Daisy D's new lines soon, and I recieved notice we're getting more American Crafts next week. If you hadn't heard, we're replacing our existing brads (and some other fasteners) with the amazingly colorful AC line.
On another note, Hailey's prepared for her Get Grungy class, and here's a glimpse... this class will be a fun exploration of what can be done with this unusual product!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lots of fun new goodies!