Friday, March 14, 2008

Fancy Pants is Here too

We have the new Fancy Pants Papa line, as well as the new felt shapes (adorable!) and stamps. If you've seen the felt shapes in stores before, you may have noticed the price. Because the packages (each with 4 sheets) are on the high end, we like to break them up into individual sheets, allowing you to buy one or more for a lesser price. But if you don't act fast, I just might take them all home myself (and eat them up, as I say to my daughter).

We also received the new Inkssentials White Pen; filled with a bright, white opaque pigment ink this pen is great for doodling, accenting stamped projects and journaling on colored papers. Use it over projects painted with Distress Crackle Paint™ and Adirondack® Acrylic Paint Dabbers. Highlight pre-printed embellishments and scrapbook papers to make them pop! (sorry, it was easier to quote their website than to come up with my own twist).

Ok, I have to get back to the new My Mind's Eye lines. Now that the displays are complete, I just can't get over the variety of styles & colors (and even texture) that MME comes out with! I couldn't even pick favorites, (demonstrated by the pile of papers & embellishments I'm taking home myself)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like I better get in there fast - need some of that felt!