Tuesday, March 11, 2008

MME Is In...

Well, it's in the store. If you've seen how big these displays are for My Mind's Eye, you get an idea of how much stuff there is to put in the computer and put out for display. It usually takes a couple days, but work has begun! You can find detailed images of all the paper and embellishements at http://www.mymindseye.com/, and then stop in to pick up your favorites! The New 29th Street Market line has a great variety of colors and themes, and I can't wait to start using it! Wild Asparagus has been re-introduced with updated colors and themes; this one covers the whole family! You'll start seeing the product up as early as Thursday, but it should all be out by the weekend.

We also received some new die cut papers from KI (I didn't even know they were in yet). One is apples - how cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum - I will be on Saturday to buy some of this!!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see all the new stuff! I already know which photo I'm going to use for the apple die cut paper. How bad is that!?!