Thursday, February 7, 2013

Prima, Authentique, Still More...

Kris was working on getting the new lines from Prima in the computer.  This order is monstrous, so it may take us a couple of days, but I snapped a picture of the goodies for you.  We also have two new collections from Authentique -beautiful Hope (Easter) and Spring collections!

Several of you had asked about the Fourteen collection from Crate Paper.  It's in stock and ready to go on the shelf (I saw someone shopping from the box today).  Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!  See you soon...

4 comments:

Angela said...

who shops from the box? not me. nope. never.

;)

L. Akins said...

I cant wait for the PRIMA to be on the shelves... YAA!

Lanette said...

I can't wait to see if they are going to have the mixed media doll stamps I want one of the little girls so bad :)

Chris Nicholson said...

Lanette - I don't know if we got the stamps or not. If you don't see them when you're in next, just let us know which one(s) you want, and we can see about ordering them. :)