Monday, February 4, 2013

New Product Updates

 We have some gorgeous new products out (well, almost out). The new collections from Glitz really are on the shelf, and they are gorgeous. I thought I could pick and choose what to take home for myself, but I had to have almost one of everything! We have Uncharted Waters (my fave), Color Me Happy and Love You Madly. I do love them... madly!

We also have the newest collections from My Mind's Eye. Collectable is out on a spinner rack, and Boy Crazy & My Girl are almost ready to go out. Don't forget about those great deals on their tubes of washi tape!


The latest collections from Teresa Collins are in (and on the shelf) for you to enjoy. Jen was working on it tonight, so I must go shopping through this line tomorrow! There's Far & Away, Seen & Noted, Memories, and He Said/She Said. See you there...












No comments: