Monday, June 13, 2011

What's Up, Doc?

Well, we have several new items I need to tell you about. Sorry about the wonky layout of the post - Blogger is giving me a hard time lining things up today. :) First of all, the Smash Book products sold out, came back in stock, and almost sold out again, all in a matter of a few days! Don't worry, we have more on order (again).

We received some jewelry-making dies from Sizzix. These are great to use with materials you want to make look like metal, mother of pearl, etc. Try your hand at your faux techniques without breaking the bank! We have the newest line from Pebbles: Floral Lane. The name says it all - perfect for your Spring pictures! We also received the new lines from Bo Bunny: Liberty, Zoology and Barefoot Bliss. These lines are amazing, and Bo Bunny doesn't last long around here. Get yours while you're here - we think it'll catch your eye like it did ours. Lastly, we received the new Summer line from Little Yellow Bicycle: Sweet Summertime. I must use some of this to decorate my updated bedroom - lemons and teal!

1 comment:

Liz Michaud said...

Love anything from LYB! I was just in friday but I think I need to get back again. Started my smashbook too - love it! I think I will be buying a ton of the pockets. They will be great on a layout too!