Sunday, June 26, 2011

Just had to give it a try...

Sometimes when I see a layout, I think, "Wow, that's a really great idea - I've gotta try that!" And sometimes I wonder, "What is the point?" Well, it seems that sewing is everywhere in scrapbooking these days and I just love to sew, so I decided to try sewing over the letters in my title. What do you think? Is it a great idea, or is it silly? Either way, the new Margarita line from American Crafts is a hit! Just love the bright, cheery colors. It's so versatile; great for travel and summer and, well just about anything happy and bright. Whether you decide to sew on your pages or not, you've gotta give this line a try.

1 comment:

Liz Michaud said...

Fawn that looks great! I LOVE to sew on my layouts and have been meaning to try sewing over my letters. Great job :)