Friday, June 24, 2011

Summer Memories

Hello Scrappy Chic fans :) Its Liz from the design team here to share a couple layouts featuring some fun new products from the store! First up is a mix of two lines from My Minds Eye - Hip Hooray and Lime Twist!
I love that MME uses a lot of the same color tones in their paper lines making it easy to mix lines old and new. Its a great way to use some older stuff and freshen it up with a few new products as well.




I was inspired my Fawn's post a couple weeks ago where she used these folded flowers. I will tell you that after trying to make perfect folds I went right to the store and bought the Tim Holtz die. So much easier! You get two sizes in one die!

My second layout features paper from Simple Stories. I believe this line is new to Scrappy Chic - and definitely new to me - but I am in love!


The colors are great for summer! The red and turquoise make it a fresh color combo but it also works great with my vintage photos (circa 1983!).


Here is a close up of my Basic Grey chipboard hearts. I covered them in paper and inked the edges. The scale of the hearts are great as well!


Next time you are in the store check out these great new lines to scrap some of your adventures this summer!

Have a great weekend, Liz Michaud

No comments: