Monday, June 20, 2011

Smash Book Crazy

We've had so many requests for Smash Book products, and we're trying our best to keep up. While I think we're down to one folio and a couple accessories, we've already got more on order. We'll keep it comin' as long as you want it. These books make great gifts, both for kids and adults alike. I had my kids ask their friends to write on one page of their book as a memory of the end of the school year (of course, we slapped several pictures in there as well). I'm curious to see what our Design Team member, Liz, is going to do with hers. I'm sure it'll be pretty cool! If you know which Smash Book items you'd like, don't be afraid to call or stop in and let us know. We'll add your item(s) to our wish list so you have 'dibs' when they arrive.

1 comment:

Liz Michaud said...

I posted a few pages of my Smashbook over on my blog. Love it so far!!!