Sunday, August 29, 2010

We're Still Going...

We worked on the boxes all weekend, and here's what we have so far...

The three new lines from We R Memory Keepers are adorable! Out & About is a whimsy travel line. Maple Grove is a nice twist on Fall, and Heebie Jeebies is (you guessed it) a Halloween line! We should have all of this on the shelf by Monday or so.

We also received, as I mentioned, the baby papers and embellishments from Pebbles. These would make great invitations or announcements, for sure. We also received their pet lines, which will beef up our pet section! But I didn't mention what we have from American Crafts. It's the new Enchanted line from Dear Lizzy (Elizabeth Kartchner). I know a few of you are her fans, and I think you'll like what you see!

I was surprised to see new products in boxes I thought were just reorders. We have the new Holiday line from Making Memories! This year's line, called Noel, even offers a Holiday Recipe book... The one they came out with last year was a hit, but this one's even better! The papers and embellishments are, of course, outstanding. They're already in the computer, and should also be on the shelf soon.

No comments: