Sunday, August 22, 2010

Up All Night

Well, we held our (3rd, I think) All Night Crop last night, which ran past 6am this morning. From the reveiws I received, everyone had a great time. I stayed until after 2am, and when I left there were still at least 30 croppers going strong. From the reports I saw, it looks like about 20 people stayed until after 5am! Way to go, ladies! You are some serious scrapbookers. The nacho bar was delicious, as were the cupcakes, watermelon and cake, too. There was plenty of coffee, of course, as well.

I normally leave my camera and have pictures to show you, but forgot this time. If any of you have pictures (including any of the conga line I heard about), you can email them to me and I'll post them! Thanks go out to everyone who participated, and the girls who worked Saturday. It was a long day, but you did great!

No comments: