Sunday, August 1, 2010

CHA follow-up

You're probably all wondering why you haven't heard from us since the last blog post. I'll tell you why... we procrastinated and took longer than necessary to wrap up the show on Thursday (not that we weren't working hard). So, we left there late, had to wait a while for our shuttle back to the hotel to get the car, where I left my wallet (but didn't realize it until later on). We had to stop at Giardano's for pizza (of course), then had to head back to the hotel, when it had now turned into rush hour (plus construction everywhere). Add the 2-hour trip, from the north end of Chicago to the south end, to the semi rollover accident that shut down I-94 both directions in Kalamazoo, and you've got our reason for getting home at 2-3am Friday morning.

In the midst of all of this, I was trying to wrap up plans for my husband's 40th surprise birthday party, which was yesterday. I almost managed to make it a complete surprise... He told me the fact that I was weeding the day before got him wondering. Anyhow, you now have my undivided attention. The girls and I are working on getting the rest of our pictures together so we can share some with you. We're also working on our CHA arrival list so we can give you some idea as to when to expect your favorite new products in the store. Keep an eye on the blog as we get going on these awesome new arrivals!

No comments: