Thursday, August 19, 2010

My Oh My!

Well, we just got back from our little MI family vacation, and I stopped by the store. It really looks like the girls were buried by an avalance of boxes! Between making room for the new stuff, and receiving it, there's just a ton. So I made a list to share with you of all the new stuff I saw while I was there. Here it goes...

Little Yellow Bicycle's BooVille Halloween collection (ready for sale)
Cosmo Cricket: Togetherness, Pixie-Licious, Mitten Weather, Tiny Type numbers (love these!), Matilda (Halloween) and they brought back Wanted! We should have this out by the end of the weekend.
Stampendous: New cling stamps, tiny pails, embossing supplies and more! - working on this one Friday.
New card supplies and embellishments from the company who creates Ruby Rock-It (in the box)
QuicKutz: Magnetic Storage Books are back in stock (still in the box)
SEI's Fall line is here, and is gorgeous - on the shelf.
Graphic 45: We have Steampunk Debutante, new Christmas line extension and new embellishments (still in the box)
SugarTree: new to our store, tons of themed papers (on the shelf).
My Mind's Eye: Lost & Found is delicious, really! And it's ready to purchase (which I'll be doing tomorrow).
Jenni Bowlin: This one snuck past me... Family Tree line and new embellishments are on the shelf!
KaiserCraft: Up, Up & Away, Lush and 'Tis the Season are all here, but still in the box for now.
Jillibean Soup: New papers, embellishments, corrugated alphas and more (should be out this weekend).
Best Creation: All new winter papers with glitter... ooh! This should also be out this weekend.

I'll be sending out our newsletter tomorrow (hopefully, if I can unpack in time), so keep an eye out for that with some images. Enjoy!

No comments: