Thursday, March 17, 2011

You're In Luck!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to ya'! I've got my green on today, as well as my little Lucky Brownie pin (well, it came from Scotland, but close). We've got so much more new product in the store! I know, I'm slacking a little in the blogging department. I had birthday planning responsibilities and sick children. But no more excuses... here's what we've opened and put out so far.

I came across a few items in the store that slipped past my radar. The new Core'dinations stacks are in, like the ones that pair with Jillibean Soup and Jenni Bowlin! Speaking of the latter, we now have the newest Jenni Bowlin line, too! Be Our Guest is a great vintage line, and includes some small wooden spools, mini scalloped tins and more! These would be great for some fun, altered vintage projects.

We have a bunch of Tim Holtz' new stuff from the Idea-ology line, like the Crowded Attic Paper Stash and Stickers, a bunch of trinkets - oh yeah! We're still waiting on some of the other items from his newest release, but it's coming in slowly but surely.

We received several themed papers and stickers from Creative Imaginations. There are some for your super hero, your trip to the beach, and some from the IOD line (think Prima girls). Elizabeth Park is the newest collection from Little Yellow Bicycle, and we're working on getting that out on the shelf today. It's perfect for Spring, which couldn't be here soon enough.

No comments: