Sunday, March 6, 2011

Were you creative today?


Hi Ladies. Fawn here. Well, despite all the rain yesterday, we were blessed with one more cold, snowy day today. Hurrah! One more day to hybernate inside and create. I love days like this and wanted to share a sneek peek of some of my work. This bright, new Pebbles paper and the coordinating chipboard flowers were a perfect compliment to my picture of some of Hollywood's most famous stars: Tom Cruise, Michael Jackson, Shrek, and our very own Chris Nicholson! They all stand out among the cheery paper. Try this simple layout; it gives you plenty of room for 3 or 4 photos. I used the scraps for a few quick cards, too. Hope you're enjoying these last few blustery days. Create something special today!

3 comments:

Angela said...

My goodness you got to work quickly! Love your photos with that bright Pebbles paper, and all those flowers -- you're the flower master (mistress?)!

Liz Michaud said...

Great job Fawn :) Loving the birght colors in the pebbles paper! Can't wait to get my kit and start playing too.

Chris Nicholson said...

Look, I'm famous! :)