Friday, February 18, 2011

A Little More Detail

I thought I'd give you a taste of the new lines... it's always fun to see what they're about! The new lines we received from My Mind's Eye are amazing! There is an extension to the Lush line, which coordinates well with the new Stella and Rose collection, also in stock. Plus, there's a mini collection called Good Day Sunshine that I think will be a hit as well.

The collection we ordered from Echo Park, For the Record, is very Scrappy Chic! I love the retro feel too it, and the colors are just fantastic together. There are even coordinating solids that come with the line to make paper matching easier.

We also received a batch of new Sizzix dies, which include a couple of Tim's dies, some embossing folders, and I must say - the new flower and border dies are awesome! There's a project on the counter (the one we did with Tim Holtz) using the dress form die we just received - be sure to check that one out.

No comments: