Wednesday, February 16, 2011

KI Calandar Pages

Hello! Its Liz here from the design team. We thought this year we would mix it up a little and have the design team members share some of our projects with you here on the blog!

Today I would like to share this quick layout I made using the new KI memories calendar pages.


Instead of using it for an entire month, I used it to recap my week vacation in Disney! I really like this idea and see myself using it a lot. Some of the photos I used on here did not really make sense to use as big pictures on a scrapbook page - but they were perfect for snapshots from our day.

I printed my pictures at 1in squares using Photoshop, but you could use the photos from index cards that you get when developing your photos - those would fit perfect as well!

Products Used:
The paper squares, flowers and letter stickers are all Basic Grey Hopscotch line. The colors look perfect with the light blue calendar! The stamps 'december' are Studio Calico alpha stamps - my favorite.

Have a great day!
Liz

5 comments:

Sue Althouse said...

This is so clever to use the calendar to document a week's vacation! Just lovely!

Angela said...

Way to go, Liz! You already know I love this layout!

I'll be posting some Twig goodness soon myself.

Chris Nicholson said...

I'm so excited to see you guys posting on here! I think it will bring a good variety of info to the blog! Can't wait...

Unknown said...

LOVE it!!!!

Tina Johnson said...

super cute layout, Liz!