Monday, February 22, 2010

Snow Day

It may have been a snow day for the kiddos today, but the delivery trucks were still out in full force! We have the newest line from Imaginisce, Live Loud. This an adorable line for those young rockers - robots and music - you've gotta love it!

We have some new books from Stampington & Co. - Somerset Studio, Digital Studio, Take Ten, and a new publication, Somerset Apprentice... all beautiful and full of amazing ideas!
We're working hard at getting all of the new beading supplies into the system so we can get the new bead area set up. My Mom and Aunt cut down part of a wall, which really changes the way the store looks when you walk in! Our plan is to move some shelving around this week (provided there aren't any more snow days, ahem). Once we accomplish that mammoth task, you'll start to see the supplies pop up on the walls! By the way, did anyone notice that Tim Holtz will be teaching at Mega Meet in May?!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know I can't wait!!!

Kitty D said...

Thanks to a copy of Artful Blogger that I picked up from your store I'm TOTALLY addicted to those books now!

I will have to come in soon for another one!

Also, Tim Holtz? SUPER excited! I have always wanted to meet him and take one of his classes, but the timing has never been agreeable with my schedule so far...hopefully this is the year!

Thanks for the updates!