Thursday, February 18, 2010

Oh Boy... Seatbelts on!

This has been such a busy week, I feel like I need a seatbelt! We have been flying all over the store working on one project after another. While Mary and Cindy are busy entering hundreds of new products in the computer, Linda is busy toiling away on our new store space. We just received our Cert. of Occupancy today, which means we can make our big announcement. Oh, wait... I plan to tell you in our newsletter (hopefully tomorrow). In the meantime, let me share with you what came in in the last couple days...

We have the new Jenni Bowlin line, Homespun, along with all of her new, gorgeous, vintage embellishments for any occasion! There's a new floral (blue & orange) line from KaiserCraft, called Devonshire (I love it!). We have tons of new themed papers and stickers from Paper House (lots o'hockey!). But I think the most anticipated of all of the things we received in the last couple of days are the new lines from Melody Ross! We have her newest releases from GCD Studios out on display! You know who you are... it's here! Ella Blue, Homespun Chic, Artsy Urban, etc. See you all soon!

No comments: