Sunday, February 28, 2010

A little while later...

I feel like I haven't posted in a while, but I think that's because I've been buried under a pile of boxes, and it took this long to dig me out! :) No really, it's been a super-busy and fun week for us here. We started the week off with day after day of deliveries, including new products from Sassafras Lass (Nerdy Bird, Apple Jack & Cherry Delicious) , Scrap Within Reach, We R Memory Keepers (only available at independent retailers like us), Maya Road and more. We're still working on getting the rest of it in the computer, as well as 3 other unidentified boxes (I don't know what's in them yet).

We wrapped up the week with a great visit and classes from Sherry Steveson. She was a pleasure to have at the store. The classes were full of techniques, and everyone left with ideas and inspiration!



This week, we're expecting all of the new products we ordered from Ranger (woo hoo!). We also have the new Basic Grey POTM kits, we just have to put them together first. :) We'll have these ready by mid-week. Those who signed up early for them will get first dibs, then the rest of you can scoop up the rest. Stay tuned...

No comments: