Sunday, July 22, 2012

So very many possibilities...

Manufacturers and designers began offering 6"x6" paper pads to promote their lines to card crafters, but they offer so very many possibilities to scrapbookers, I just can't stop playing with them! We've been making 12"x12" pages using these wonderfully coordinated paper lines and they continue to inspire me. The ladies that have been exploring these options asked that I focus on stars this time around. Tough for me, the queen of flowers, but I'm always up for a challenge. So here's a sneak peak of the 4 pages we'll be making in our next 6x6 paper pad class on August 18 from 6:00-9:00pm. For just $24 you can complete 4 pages. And, as always, you get to choose the paper pad of your liking (any $5.99 pad in the store!). They all turn out so differently, but reagrdless of whether they're bright and cheery, or pastel and soft, or bold and classic - they all look fabulous! So, come join in the fun. Hope to see you in a class soon.

1 comment:

Malou22u said...

I like 6x6 packs but I never buy them. I don't why. Die hard 12x12, I guess! I can't wait to see all that you do with them.