Friday, September 27, 2013

We Are Bursting at the Seams!

Did that catch your attention?  I hope so, becuase I wanted to let you know that we have more to choose from than ever before in the store these days.  So much so, in fact, that the girls are telling me I'm ordering too much!  Keep in mind, I like this stuff as much as you do, and want to have it all.  Unfortunately, our store just can't hold it all.  Mary mentioned to me that we have 20 new Christmas lines... 20!  So, with that said, I encourage you to come in to Scrappy Chic and see what it looks like when we are FULL of good stuff!

By the way, I was able to get the American Crafts order in that I mentioned.  It's 9 new collections from American Crafts, Studio Calico and Crate Paper.  It's also all new collections (and mini collections) from Project Life!  Be sure to wander all the way to the back to find the Project Life wall!

Oh, and don't forget about our Beads Be Gone Sale this Sunday, 9/29, from noon to 4PM.  We're moving all of the old bead supplies we used to carry out of storage.  Everything must go at wholesale prices or less.  You won't want to miss out on these deals!  See you then!




No comments: