Monday, August 19, 2013

Monday Funday

I have a few more new products to announce before I send out the newsletter tonight.  It's crazy in here!
  • Echo Park - Reflections, Reflections Fall, and Oh So Thankful
  • Paper Loft - Island Sun collection
  • Deep Red Stamps - new, hip cling stamps
  • Unity Stamps - new military stamps
  • Splash of Color (formerly Creative Imaginations) - Marah Johnson's Decked Out holiday collection (very cool) and new collage sheets
  • My Mind's Eye - Cut & Paste (I didn't realize we had this adorable line, too)
  • Stampington - several new publications
  • Teresa Collins - Family Stories, Masquerade Party, Santa's List and Memorabilia (we're still working on getting these on the shelf - give us another day on these)
Keep an eye out for a new-fangled newsletter in your email inbox tonight.  I'm wrapping it up as I type. :)

No comments: