- Crafter's Workshop - tons of new stencils, mostly 6x6. These were so hot, many have sold out within days of arriving, so I'm reordering them.
- May Arts - a slew of new ribbons in the house!
- We R Memory Keepers - Chalkboard collection (keep an eye out for this trend), and a new Albums Made Easy kits I think you'll love, including a mini kit that coordinates with the Chalkboard set. There are also a couple new sizes of albums to try out - check them out on the endcap if you're in this week!
- Tattered Angels - there are a few new styles of mistable papers. Look for them in the inks aisle.
- Inkadinkado - there are new wood-mount and acrylic stamps in stock
- Stampendous - many amazing new stamps, both cling and acrylic sets, are on the shelf!
- Little Yellow Bicycle - Feels Like Home collection, as well as their new Chalk-Style rub-ons
- My Mind's Eye - Chalk Studio (feel the trend yet?), Happy Haunting, Mistletoe Magic and Vintage Christmas collections are here, as well as packs of new washi tape!
- Authentique - Autumn, Joyous and Thrilling collections are all out on the shelf
- DCWV - We have new 12x12 theme stacks (there are a couple beautiful color-themed ones) as well as new 6x6 pads like cork, corrugate, fiber and adhesive fabric!
- Jolee's - there are tons of new Jolee's stickers throughout the store, but especially in Halloween. You've got to see how cool these new ones are!
- Paper House - we have all new themes, both papers and stickers
- Silhouette - We are now carrying a full line of Silhouette supplies, and can order most any others you don't see on the shelf! You've got to see all of the adorable colors of machine covers there are.
Monday, August 12, 2013
Here It Is...
Many of you know me as a night owl (hence the late-night posts). I finally have a few minutes to tell you about what's come into the store over the last week while I was out of town...