Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Overdue Update

I've been a bit of a slacker on the blog, I must admit.  So I'd like to catch up...  Here's what's out on the shelf this week:

  • New, adorable Thickers from American Crafts, as well as new NEON glitter papers!  So rad!
  • Heidi Swapp - Color Pop and Serendipity collections
  • Pink Paislee - Hope Chest, Cottage Farms and Luxe collections
  • New rolling totes and carrying totes in hot colors - teal and purple
  • Jillibean Soup - new collections and an amazing array of simple alphabet stickers!
  • KI Memories - new, vintage collection
  • Northridge Media - tons of new idea books just arrived!
  • Simple Stories - new SNAP collections and books in tons of colors!  The girls are still working on getting this one out on the floor.
  • Did I mention we have the new Sizzix dies from Tim Holtz?  Our Tim's Dies wall is packed!
There are still at least 10 more new collections still in the boxes.  We're doing our best to play catch-up since they all arrived at once.  Be sure to stop in and see all the new stuff - it's amazing!




1 comment:

by belle said...

Yes, there certainly is ALOT of new product!!! I picked up a few things like the TH picture wheel die I have been dying to try!!! I love to see all the new stuff every time I come in!! SO exciting!!