Friday, March 22, 2013

DT - Terri projects




So it has been a couple of weeks so I thought I'd post a few projects I made for the DT at Scrappy Chic. If you've been into the store lately you've probably seen these projects. (I played I spy with my daughter the other day and she found a couple).  Did you know you can see the online gallery at http://www.scrappychiclivonia.com/ - just click on DT/Gallery tab.

I am known for making layouts and NOT journaling. One of my goals this year is when I make a layout to make some kind of journal entry on them.

I made a couple of layouts, a card, and a paper bag album.

The first layout uses the Glitz paper company and the paper bag album also using Glitz.
The second layout and card was made using Authentique. I love the manly look of the card.

The little envelope - is actually the gift card holder die from Dienamtics. I just love their dies.

So remember to check out Scrappy Chic in person and see all the yummy new stuff too.

Have a great weekend.

Terri

No comments: