Friday, March 16, 2012

Wanted: Good Samaritans

Whether it's today's economy, or just timeless, shoplifting and theft is an occurance that happens all too often.  Shoplifters and theives are even responsible for putting small shops out of business.  I don't want to see my favorite stores go out of business, nor do our customers don't want to see us close.  So I'm hoping you, our valued customers, will help us as good samaritans.  If you see suspicious activity, like customers changing price tags, or putting items in a purse or bag instead of a cart, please let us know.  Every time someone steals from us, they're stealing from you - raising prices and taking product away from our paying customers.  I'd be more than happy to reward someone who plays a part in catching a shoplifter.  My 6- and 8-year-old children know it's wrong to steal.  Adults should know better, right?! Thank you, in advance, for your help as a good samaritan.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will do my share when I am there!! Stealing makes me crazy!!

Shae said...

It makes me sad that you even had to post this! :(

Chris Nicholson said...

Yes, I would say I hesitated to post this, but I didn't. It was on the heels of a couple very real incidents. I wish I hadn't had to. But I'm hoping our customers can be abassadors for the store so we can stay in business. Thanks for your concern.

Donna Tisch said...

WOW sorry that is has become necessary to ask people to be honest. I don't know how any one can justify stealing crafting supplies. It is not like food you can live with out it till you have the money to pay for it. Good luck see you in a few weeks.