Otsego Club in Gaylord, MI is the host of three annual crops. The Croptoberfest I went to last month took place here. I just got word that they had a few cancellations, which is great news for those looking for a great scrapbooking getaway! If you're interseted in reserving a spot, here are the details...
All Inclusive Scrapbooking Weekend, November 11-13, 2011
Northern Michigan’s Premiere Scrapbooking Destination. Please join us for the addition of a 3rd Event
of our 2011 Schedule!
Weekend Package Includes:
• 2 Nights Lodging
• Dinner on Friday (I can tell you the food is delicious)
• Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner on Saturday
• Saturday Night Surprise Snack Bar
• Breakfast on Sunday
• Snacks & Non-Alcoholic Drinks
• Amazing Gifts and Prizes
• 8 foot Personal Cropping Space
• Individual Lighting
Single Occupancy $309.00, Double Occupancy* $239.00, 3 or 4 Guests per room* $209.00
• On Site Vendors with Great Products Available to Purchase including Inspiration Station, Close to My Heart, Creative Memories and More!
• Unlimited Cropping from Friday 12pm until Sunday 4pm
• Optional Cricut, Gypsy and Design Studio classes offered by Create Your Heart Out
• Meals prepared by our Award Winning Chefs
• Drink Specials in our Duck Blind Bar
• Mani/Pedi/Massage Appointments Available
• Contest - Raffles - Prizes
PRIZE GIVEAWAYS INCLUDE WEEKEND PACKAGES, PRODUCTS, A CRICUT MACHINE & MORE!
696 M-32 East • Gaylord, MI, http://www.otsegoclub.com/. Call to make reservations: 800.752.5510
$50 deposit due at time of reservation to reserve spot. Subject to availability. Restrictions apply.
Package rates are based on standard rooms. Taxes & Gratuity included. *Per person. One Nighter and Local Scrapbooking Available - Call for more information! For more information please email Denise at firstname.lastname@example.org.