Friday, November 11, 2011

New Trend - Washi Tape

Sometimes new products or trends are introduced and they are just not my style (woodland animals?).... other times I catch on a go overboard (banners - you can never have enough!)... but this time I am just late to catch on. Washi tape seems to be everywhere I look these days!!


A about a month ago I was scrapping at the store and Angela talked me into some of the new Hanbly washi tape - and I am so glad she did!

I used jut a little of the brown wood grain tape here....

Then I layered the wood grain with the turquoise words under the title here...
Here I used to to add a pop of color behind a bunch of layering (pink pattern on the left)...

And again here to affix my photos to the page...
I am totally addicted and need ALL of them now!!! I will be stopping by the store tomorrow to pick some up before its all gone! Be sure to check out Angela's blog (http://www.papercupboard.blogspot.com/) for lots more great washi tape use as well!!!


Have a great weekend,

No comments: