Thursday, September 30, 2010

True Story...

This morning, as I was getting ready, I was trying to think of a sensational title for today's blog post. Oddly enough, I thought of this... "OMG, Becky, look at her flowers! There are so many..." For those who grew up in the 80s, you may recognize this from one funky song. Oddly enough, when I was putting more of the Prima flowers in the computer, the song started playing on the radio! Of course, they weren't talking about flowers. But I am! There are tons (and I mean tons) of Prima flowers to choose from. Of course, there's beautiful paper and other extras, like bling and masks - even 'scrapbook jewelry' - to choose from. But you've got to check it out! It looks like we're still waiting on a couple paper lines and some other products from Prima, but this is the majority of it.

1 comment:

Liz Michaud said...

Too funny Chris!
I was in the store and bought a bunch of the prima stuff. I was sitting on the floor going through the boxes and a lady asked me where to find something. Must have thought I worked there since I was elbow deep in the boxes :)
For anyone who whats to see some of the new stuff... this is what I got.. http://invitesbyliz.blogspot.com/2010/09/one-with-some-prima.html
:)