Thursday, September 16, 2010

October Afternoon Snuck In

I didn't even know it arrived! I think they girls may have hid it from me so I wouldn't take it all home myself... No, really - October Afternoon's new Seaside line was definitely one of our favorites of CHA this Summer. It's beautiful all around, and I just had to take one of everything home. I have a feeling it's going to go quickly, and I'll be reordering sooner than later.

We had some deliveries today, but weren't able to do much with them. If you didn't hear, we were without power all day. That storm really did a number on our area! We're hoping the power's restored tomorrow so we can get back to business... we have a fun Friday night to tend to! Thank you to those who shopped with us in the dark and experienced our 'old school' checkout. Your patience was amazing!

No comments: