Monday, March 8, 2010

What's New This Week?

The answer is a lot! So far, we've received (and put on the shelf) the newest from Making Memories and American Crafts! I know you'll all be excited about what's going on this week...

Making Memories newest line, Pitter Patter, is an adorable assortment of papers and embellishments for babies - both boy & girl. This stuff is so cute, it makes me want to have another one just so I can use it for myself. :)

American Crafts came in recently, but we were waiting for some delayed Dear Lizzy items. For those of you anxiously awaiting their arrival, you can come and get 'em! We have the rest of the Thickers, including the one with the bicycle on it, the fabric self-adhesive papers and more albums.

Also, we just received the newest release from Little Yellow Bicycle - this is one of my favorites to date from them! Fresh Print Clothesline is so adorable, I hope you'll love it, too. This one's still waiting to be put in the computer, but we plan on getting to that tomorrow. We also received confirmation that we're getting Kioshi and Green at Heart from Basic Grey on Wednesday (be patient, grasshopper). If we don't answer the phone tomorrow, it's because we're getting the majority of our beads in, and will be pre-occupied with that for the next several days... just kidding - we'll still answer the phone, I promise!

No comments: