Thursday, March 25, 2010

Follow Up...

Wow - that was fast, ladies! I don't think I've seen a group of women this excited about a product in a while! Needless to say, the rest of the Sizzix dies from Tim Holtz are going quickly. A couple are already sold out, but most of the rest are still in stock in limited quantities. The embossing folders should be arriving in April, so hold on for that part.

We received several deliveries today. I need to sort it all out, but I love what I see so far! One is a Spring/Summer collection (available at independent retailers only) from We R Memory Keepers. This line has amazing bright colors, complete with page kits, card kits (I'm buying one of these!), stitched papers, $1 stamps, die cuts and more! A couple more of the Tim Holtz embellishments popped up in a box, like the clock faces and charms from his Idea-ology line. But there are only a few, and they'll be gone in a flash!

Linda is working hard on our open stock bead display, which should be ready soon. You'll continue to see the bead section transform, much like our store has. Stay tuned!

No comments: