Thursday, January 14, 2010

Keeping you in the loop...

This time of year is always the calm before the storm. Anyone who's kept tabs on when we go to CHA knows it - we're all busy working on little details that lead to the biggest craft trade show of the year in CA. We'll be making most of our buying decisions for the next few months there, and it's a lot of work. With the way the economy has changed, this should be an interesting show. I must say, most of the companies we love will still be there and have amazing new releases to share. As usual, my budget is busting at the seams because there is so much to choose from.

We're working on some changes in the store (all good, I promise), and I'll be posting more information about those changes soon. I'm optimistic that 2010 will be a great year for crafting and learning new things. That's all I can share for now, but don't worry - I'll be spilling the beans soon! :)

1 comment:

MichelleS said...

my guess was right...can't wait to see it finished!