Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable new year celebration, whatever that involved. Maybe you scrapbooked the night away, or spent time with friends and/or family. We spent the evening with family playing games. I love a good game night (especially two in a row). I even squeezed in a little jewelry-making, another (newish) hobby of mine.

I'm not usually one to make new year's resolutions, but this year was a little more significant for me, and I've made some birthday resolutions. One of them is to be more healthy, in general. I also want to spend more quality time with my children. If you've seen me at the store with the kids in tow, you know what I mean. They're not the biggest fans of hanging out with Mommy at work. Of course, I'd like to pencil in more time for my hobbies, inluding scrapbooking (which I'm falling a little behind on). I've been trying to do a couple pages a week, which is tough to fit into my busy schedule. In 2010, I'd like to make it a priority... I remembered why I do it in the first place. What have you resolved to do?

No comments: