Friday, September 18, 2009

We R Memory Keepers, Imaginisce & Tattered Angels are here, too!

I'm telling you, this flood of new products is relentless. Don't get me wrong, we love new products, but we are struggling to keep up - we're changing out the new product displays about every other day! I guess you'll just have to stop in every other day to see what's new, right? :) Anway, we have two new lines from We R Memory Keepers perfect for teens and boys! Teen Angst reminds me of MTV in the early 90s! Geo-Hectic is great for gear-heads, boys with gadgets and more. There's even self-adhesive foil borders with gears, tools and more!
Imaginisce arrived, and I saw two lines in the box - Let's Roll (adorable) and Perfectly Posh (very girly, great $1 stamps). Let's roll was a personal favorite of mine at CHA, so I'm glad it's here (I'll be using it on some pages for my son).
There's also a box here from Tattered Angels. We'll have it open and out tonight, but I'm pretty sure it's the new Album Kits - so creative!

No comments: