Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Gypsy News

Did you know you can pre-order your own Gypsy for the Cricut at Scrappy Chic? So you're bummed they sold out on HSN, and you'd rather shop local than Michael's (and wait in lines)? What a better way to get your own Gypsy, get a discount (remember, loyalty rewards will earn you about $12 back on your Gypsy), and keep your money local! We are now accepting pre-orders for the Gypsy, which comes with 2 pre-loaded cartridges, at $299.99! To pre-order yours, just pre-pay for your machine, and we'll contact you the day it arrives! They will be available on a first pre-order, first served basis. You can even do your pre-order over the phone with a credit card - easy peasy! To find out what the Gypsy can do for you and your Cricut, visit http://www.cricut.com/gypsy/.

1 comment:

Taste it - you know you want to, at luxurycardstore.etsy.com said...

Yeah I'm weak, so I bought a Gypsy. I tried to tell myself I don't need it because I only have the Baby bug.(Yeah right!) Did I mention that I also own a Pazzles Inspiration, the newest one? I bought that from HSN also on the day it debuted in 2008.
I got the Gypsy today and if I hadn't watched EVERY HSN presentation, I wouldn't have any idea of what to do with it, because it has NO INSTRUCTIONS included. OH MY BAD, it does tell you to push and hold the button to turn it on, BUT NOTHING ELSE. What's wrong with Provo Craft and HSN? What brand of crack are they smoking? I guess they both figured if you are enough of a Cricut fan to buy it you will be willing to figure it out on your own. Heh Heh Heh. It's also very convenient that HSN has removed the ability to write a review for it. They don't want the early birds to point out anything that might discourage anyone who missed it but still wants one. I don't know if I like it yet. Maybe I'll keep it, or maybe I'll sell it for a nice little profit on eBay. I will post an update on it at www.luxurycardstore.blogspot.com