Monday, August 10, 2009

Checking In

Wow, it's been 5 days since I blogged last - seems like an eternity! I've been without power until this evening thanks to that quick storm yesterday. It's amazing how out-of-touch we feel without our computers! We've had so many deliveries over the last week that it's getting hard to keep up! We're still working on getting the My Mind's Eye and a couple others into the computer (those are always doozies). In the meantime, there were at least 4 or 5 more new shipments that arrived today alone! I know one, in particular, is on many of our customers' own wish lists... Graphic 45! The three new lines are Domestic Goddess, Renaissance Faire & Christmas Past. I think Katie was pressured into putting those papers ahead of the line, so they may be out already tomorrow morning.


I'll be blogging about the other boxes tomorrow (I did read some of the tags, like Little Yellow Bicycle, SEI, etc.). Stay tuned!

No comments: