Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A Batch of Products from CHA Arrived Today!

There were tons of boxes, I can tell you that much. We have all six new lines from My Mind's Eye, who is our featured manufacturer this month! There is Abbey Road (my favorite), Ooh La La, two Holiday lines and two Halloween lines!

We also just received the newest Thickers (we love these) and Halloween line from American Crafts! These are great versatile spooky papers!
We also have the new Spooky Town and Polar Expressions lines from Imaginisce - still in the boxes so far.

Last, but not least, we have the new Tim Holtz and Wendy Vecchi stamps from Stamper's Anonymous! We have some cling mount and wood-mount - all amazing (although we think the circus clowns are a little creepy).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With all of these new products arriving, along with cosmo cricket's new lines, I can hardly wait to get back to your store and do some major shopping. If only my knee would hurry up and heal.