Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day! We don't exchange anything on Valentine's Day any more, so my husband thought it was funny when I wrapped up a package of silverware I bought for the house and gave it to him. He said, "but I didn't get you anything". I told him he did - it was the package of Ferrero Rochers I picked up at the store (my favorite)!

On another note, we held our first pajama crop last night, and it was awesome! We had a full house (and a lot of pjs). I decided to give away some prizes for the best pajamas - way to go Elizabeth & Lynn! I'll tell you... if I weren't working, cropping sure would be comfy in jammies!

I finally got the Tattered Angels order in tonight. We're still waiting for all of the awesome new screens and stamps, but we did get a bunch of new colors, including the limited edition colors for Spring '09. The two new SEI lines are out, and they're all shimmery and glossy - very cool. I'm glad tomorrow's Sunday, which means no deliveries. Those can wait until next week while we're still sorting out everything we got this week. We have new Dream Street and Fiskars (including Heidi Grace and Cloud 9) to get unpacked, so look for those early in the week on the shelves!

2 comments:

MichelleS said...

looks like fun!!!

Cheyanne32 said...

THAT WAS SOOO COMFY & SOOO MUCH FUN, CHRIS!! YOU HAVE TO DO ANOTHER ONE! THIS TIME I GOTTA REMEMBER MY SLIPPERS! LOL!!