Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New Products already arriving!

We placed several orders before leaving for the show, so I wasn't surprised to see some had already arrived while I was away. We got the new Summer line from Imaginisce, including several new $1 stamps - flip flop fun! We also received a portion of the new 7 Gypsies line, Gypsy Market.

Keep an eye on our sales and clearance section over the next few weeks, as we'll be moving out merchandise to make room for the new goods. Some major product changes will be in the baby, travel and branded paper sections.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay - love seeing new goodies arrive each time I come in to shop!

Anonymous said...

glad to see your trip was so productive.
Did you stop by Claudine Hellmuth's booth, what did you think? And Heidi Swapp invisibles?

jan said...

Hey Chris...looking forward to all the new products. I came by today and dropped of my scrap stuff for you to peek at...with info. any ?
just let me know.
Thanks,jan

Chris Nicholson said...

Hey Karen - Claudine's stuff is with Ranger, who we love! We also got some of the invisibles - the chipboard is great for book covers mixed with Tim Holtz inks and more!