Friday, July 11, 2008

Heading into a busy weekend...

Well, after a full house tonight (really full), I'm exhausted. Can you tell? I'm blogging at 1:30am! I'm usually a night owl, but especially lately. Speaking of which, do you know a night owl who is looking for a part-time job? Katie's last day was tonight (yes, we are all very sad), and I need to find a back-up closer for Fridays. There are only a couple of us able to work that late shift, so I'll need to find another. If you know someone who would be a good fit (you know I have high standards), send them our way!

Tomorrow you have competitor coupon day to look forward to (well, actually today). Erin and I have been ogling the new product sneak peeks we've been receiving before we go to CHA next week. There are tons of very cool things coming out. Ranger & Tim Holtz are coming out with some extensions to the Distress line of products (I'm very excited about that), and there are tons more we've yet to explore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bummer about Katie leaving...will miss seeing her at SC...

can't wait to see what you guys pick out at CHA....need to start saving my money now!