Thursday, May 1, 2008

So Many Deliveries

And so little time. We're working hard trying to get things ready for this weekend (National Scrapbooking Day), and have received a ton of deliveries of goodies to put out (and put on sale)! In the midst of all this, we also received some new items, like paper and (heavy duty) acrylic tabbed albums from ScrapWorks. We also have the new Making Memories Noteworthy 2 line - so awesome!!! We have some new desktop supply totes, more Cuttlebug dies & embossing pockets, and the Bo Bunny Stamp & Store acrylic stamp sets. We also have the Epson Zoom printers in stock. These retail for $199.99, and allow you to do everything our other printers did, plus read from and write to a CD! Make plans to stop in this weekend and check it all out!

4 comments:

Staci Compher said...

dang it ....I was just there...I should've known all those boxes were going to be cool...new stuff!!

Anonymous said...

Ooohh!
Those clear acrylic albums and the new MM Noteworthy papers have my name written all over them:)
Guess I'd better get myself back into the store!

Kim

Anonymous said...

I was in last night and snatched up some more goodies - love it all!

Alison said...

Just letting you know I read your blog. I missed out on NSD, but might come in today for that Making Memories goodness. Have a great day!
Alison Black