Monday, May 19, 2008

I'm a busy gal...

Which is why I haven't blogged in a week. Now that the Yard Sale is complete, I can move on to new projects, some small and some very large. Speaking of new, here's what we've received since my last post: Fancy Pants clears - full sheets and small die cut layovers w/glitter - a new line of Soft Spoken embellishments (not like the older ones at all), the new Helen Dardik line of baby paper & stickers from Creative Imaginations, K & Co. Exposed mini book kits, and some new Tattered Angels chipboard shapes and Glimmer Mist. We are now carrying the Epson PictureMate Zoom, which is the portable, high-quality photo printer that comes with the CD reader/burner. This post, even as packed full as it is, will be short & sweet. School wraps up this week, so I will try to stay on top of blogging, but I think I need to teach my son how to type so he can do it for me. Wouldn't that be nice?

No comments: