Tuesday, February 4, 2014

As I Was Saying...

We have several more new arrivals to tell you about!  I'm so excited that the shipments are just rolling in.  Here's what else is new:
  • Karen Foster - new themes
  • Authentique - Abroad and Promise collections
  • My Mind's Eye - Chalk Studio II, Record It, as well as Now and Then collections
  • KaiserCraft - Now Boarding, Hello Sunshine, Art of Life, Spring Bloom and Telegraph Road collections, as well as new stamps and albums
  • Technique Tuesday - new stamps, including those from Ali Edwards, and dies!
  • Sizzix - new embossing folders
  • Echo Park - That's My Boy and It's a Celebration collections, as well as Hippity Hoppity and St. Patrick's Day mini lines
  • FabScraps - Two new collections (I think, as they're still in the box)
So much to enjoy!  I managed to take home a bag-full myself today to play with.  It'll come in handy if we're housebound again tomorrow. :)



No comments: