Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Fancy Pants - Monthly Challenge


Hello fellow crafters. Today I'm showcasing a fun little layout using Fancy Pants paper line. This paper is from the collection called Hopscotch. It is perfect for little girl pages or for bright spring pages.
If you're new to Scrappy Chic (Livonia) and/or have never participated in the monthly challenge I highly encourage you to do so. It is simple just make a project using the themed manufacturer. This month it just  happens to be Fancy Pants. If you haven't been to the store lately you really should. Lots of yummy fun new stuff.

Here is where you can find the details for the challenge. Hurry though; you only have until the 18th.
http://www.scrappychiclivonia.com/ Click on the monthly challenge tab.

I don't normally scrapbook orange but when I saw this adorable paper I knew instantly what I wanted to make. I bought my daughter an orange colored dress for Easter and this paper is perfect for it.

I started with a 12x12 sheet of  butternut for the base. I then used the jump rope for the pink/and stripes. I used a simple punch to make a little decorative edge across the top - it is the puddle paper out of the collection.

I cut the words Bunny hop and 2013 using my Cricut.

I typed up the journal information and printed it out on vellum.

The little eggs are an eyelet from Eyelet Outlet -- yes, Scrappy Chic carries brads/eyelets from them :)

Hope you enjoy and can't wait to see what you make using Fancy Pants!!!!

Have a great day, Terri

No comments: