Monday, October 29, 2012

Catching Up

I realized it's been almost a week since my last post! I better get you all up to speed on what's new. :)


We have several new lines from KaiserCraft: Just Believe, Save the Date, Sears & Son (love this vintage man line), Turtle Dove, and Twig & Berry collections. We also have new shadow box drawers, a new advent calendar shaped like a tree, and some great oversized memory frames (I'm thinking of decorating a couple to hang at home).

We also have My Mind's Eye's Lost & Found 3 collection on the shelf (it took a while to find room for that one).

There are new stamps from Stampendous - both clear and clings! We also have several new Cricut cartridges, like Snow Folks and Suburbia (I LOVE this one!). A small batch of Tim Holtz products came in from District Market, as well as his Frosted Film (better late than never, right?).

We also have three new collections from Bazzill - School Days, Miss Teagen Sue and a great Heritage line.

1 comment:

Lanette said...

I think my stash is going to grow!!!